Do you believe that time spent out in nature adds to your overall happiness? We do. As you listen to sounds of trees, water, and wind and see beautiful views of Mother Nature, we will show you the true meaning of the saying that "the earth has music for those who listen.
1) Go out, go out I beg of you
And taste the beauty of the wild.
Behold the miracle of the earth
With all the wonder of a child. - Edna Jaques
2) The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature, and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy amidst the simple beauty of nature... I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles. - Anne Frank
3) Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. -Albert Einstein
4) Nature has given the opportunity of happiness to all, knew they but how to use it.- Claudian
5) I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, "This is what it is to be happy."
― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
6) There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more
― George Gordon Byron
7) Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you." - Frank Lloyd Wright
8) We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts.- William Hazlett
9) Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
This HooplaHa original video was edited by HooplaHa's Intern Blake Rozelle. Special thanks to Ella Evans-Aguiar for writing the video script. To see more inspiring videos, follow us on Facebook and sign up for our Only Good News Newsletter.