Countdown To The Wedding Of The Year: Friends & Family Offer Advice For A Healthy Marriage
You remember Adam & Jared right? 14 million viewers agreed this was the flash mob proposal to end all proposals! Well, they're finally about to start their next phase of their relationship - married life.
The WORLD PREMIERE of their JOY STORY WEDDING VIDEO is being released on Wednesday, September 27th. Are you excited? We know, so are we!
In the meantime, some of Adam & Jared family and closest friends got together to offer them some advice on maintaining a great marriage. After you watch it, let us know in the comment section if you have any advice to share with Adam & Jared too. We know they'd love to hear from you!
1) Love is all you need - Adam's 93-year-old Nannie Mary said it best, "Love is all you need."
2) Try to be in good moods around each other - Obviously, every day will not be sunshine and roses, but it's important to be in good moods together. Laugh, joke, and have fun.
3) Don't forget your sense of humor - Laugh and have a good time together. Don't forget why you fell in love to begin with!
4) Keep the arguing to a minimum - You don't want anything compromising your marriage, especially not an argument that could have been avoided from the beginning. Bottom line - if it's not worth arguing about, drop it.
5) Compliment each other - It's the little things. So, don't forget to tell each other why you love them. If they dressed up, tell them they look nice. It will be appreciated.
6) Go on dates - Dress up. Make reservations. Act like it is your very first date all over again, it will keep your love strong.
7) Enjoy each other - True love is hard to come by. So when you find it, enjoy it.
8) Work as a team - Your greatest resource is in each other, so use it!
To see every episode of Joy Story the series featuring Adam & Jared, visit hooplaha.com. And stay tuned for the EXCLUSIVE world premiere of JADAM's WEDDING VIDEO that's being released on Wednesday, September 27th.
This HooplaHa original video was shot by Fannie Trexier and edited by Kellie Sieban. To see more inspiring love stories, follow us on Facebook and sign up for our Only Good News Newsletter. And to see ALL The Joy Story Series videos, visit hooplaha.com.
Do you know how many children day every day from water-borne diseases?
Started as a social experiment in Venice Beach, California, the Community Healing Gardens has grown into so much more. Co-founder Nicole Landers initially wanted to develop a framework for introducing new and long-standing residents of her neighborhood to one another, and her mind made a natural leap.
BalletNext's search for innovation led the New York City-based company and its Artistic Director Michele Wiles to a first-of-its-kind production, a ballet called "Follin."
In a sun-filled church in Stamford, Connecticut, a small group of young students sit with their musical instruments. Among them are many instruments you'd expect to see in a classroom—like violins and guitars—and also several that you may have never seen before, like the South American Charango and a Caribbean steel drum. That would give you your first hint that you're not looking at a standard music class. This is an INTEMPO class.
Since 2003, the ADA Foundation has offered an annual free program at New York City schools called Give Kids A Smile. The program, New York City Dental Society's largest community-focused event, unites dentists, orthodontists, dental staff, and other volunteers to provide screenings and oral health education to students, their parents, and teachers.
Sometimes celebrities get a bad rap for being self-centered, but not these celebrities! These 3 celebrities are following their passions outside of the music, television, and film industries, and as a result, they're helping others!
AJ Muss is just 23 years old, but his has been an eventful life so far. As an alpine snowboarder, AJ qualified for this year's Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, competing for Team USA— but that's not the only reason we love his story. We've already seen a number of new young American stars be made on the mountain during these Olympic Games, including fellow snowboarders and gold medalists Chloe Kim and Red Gerard. When AJ competes in the Men's Parallel Giant Slalom beginning later this week, we hope to see him shine as brightly as his teammates have so far.
The inaugural Universal FanCon (FanCon) is the first large-scale, 24-hour, inclusive event that celebrates the diversity of fans, the diversity of fandom, the true needs of those who love pop culture and a celebration of the differences that make us strong. Hosted at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD, April 27-29, 2018, FanCon's mission is to create a sense of belonging by providing authentic connections and experiences through fan-centric parties, programs, panels and partners.