Countdown To The Wedding Of The Year: Friends & Family Offer Advice For A Healthy Marriage
You remember Adam & Jared right? 14 million viewers agreed this was the flash mob proposal to end all proposals! Well, they're finally about to start their next phase of their relationship - married life.
The WORLD PREMIERE of their JOY STORY WEDDING VIDEO is being released on Wednesday, September 27th. Are you excited? We know, so are we!
In the meantime, some of Adam & Jared family and closest friends got together to offer them some advice on maintaining a great marriage. After you watch it, let us know in the comment section if you have any advice to share with Adam & Jared too. We know they'd love to hear from you!
1) Love is all you need - Adam's 93-year-old Nannie Mary said it best, "Love is all you need."
2) Try to be in good moods around each other - Obviously, every day will not be sunshine and roses, but it's important to be in good moods together. Laugh, joke, and have fun.
3) Don't forget your sense of humor - Laugh and have a good time together. Don't forget why you fell in love to begin with!
4) Keep the arguing to a minimum - You don't want anything compromising your marriage, especially not an argument that could have been avoided from the beginning. Bottom line - if it's not worth arguing about, drop it.
5) Compliment each other - It's the little things. So, don't forget to tell each other why you love them. If they dressed up, tell them they look nice. It will be appreciated.
6) Go on dates - Dress up. Make reservations. Act like it is your very first date all over again, it will keep your love strong.
7) Enjoy each other - True love is hard to come by. So when you find it, enjoy it.
8) Work as a team - Your greatest resource is in each other, so use it!
To see every episode of Joy Story the series featuring Adam & Jared, visit hooplaha.com. And stay tuned for the EXCLUSIVE world premiere of JADAM's WEDDING VIDEO that's being released on Wednesday, September 27th.
This HooplaHa original video was shot by Fannie Trexier and edited by Kellie Sieban. To see more inspiring love stories, follow us on Facebook and sign up for our Only Good News Newsletter. And to see ALL The Joy Story Series videos, visit hooplaha.com.
You may know a lot about your faith, but did you ever take the time to get to know your clergy leaders? Although we look to them for religious and spiritual guidance, we often overlook the human spirit that lies underneath the robes! Believe it or not, they are just like you and me! In Clergy Chronicles: The Side You Never See, a unique original series, HooplaHa unveils the human perspective on our spiritual leaders' joys in life that really make them smile.
Air Hollywood is the world's largest aviation-themed entertainment studio, but that's not the only feature that makes it special. Every year, for one night only, Air Hollywood opens its hangar to the public for a special event called Open Sky for Autism.
Estella, the Guinea Pig has had a very traumatic life. 2 years ago she and her friend Pip were abandoned by her owners; injured and left on the side of the road in California. It was soon discovered that Estella was paralyzed. She was squeezed so hard by her previous owner that her back broke and since then she's been having to carry her lower body with all her upper body strength. But through it all, she's had all the support she needed from her friend, Pip and the Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary of Stockton, CA.
Started as a social experiment in Venice Beach, California, the Community Healing Gardens has grown into so much more. Co-founder Nicole Landers initially wanted to develop a framework for introducing new and long-standing residents of her neighborhood to one another, and her mind made a natural leap.
We've met a lot of amazing organizations and non-profits over the years, especially ones that do amazing things to help shelter dogs, who are close to euthanasia, find love and forever homes. Some of these organizations are small and community based, while others cover a larger regional or national footprint. No matter their size, what they do to support these dogs is nothing short of inspirational.
The Trenton Thunder, a minor league baseball affiliate of the NY Yankees, has an unusual way of getting through the dog days of summer. If you attend their home games, you will find Golden Retrievers serving as the "bat dogs" and mascots for the minor league baseball team.
Do you ever wonder how veterans cope with life once they come home from combat? After being trained to be on high-alert 24/7, what's it like for them to integrate back into everyday society? It raises the question: our military members protect us, but who protects them?
Jack Cunningham is a normal kid. He does well in school. He loves playing sports and hanging out with friends and family. He also happens to be missing both of his legs... But he hasn't let his condition stop him from living life to the fullest.