Countdown To The Wedding Of The Year: Friends & Family Offer Advice For A Healthy Marriage
You remember Adam & Jared right? 14 million viewers agreed this was the flash mob proposal to end all proposals! Well, they're finally about to start their next phase of their relationship - married life.
The WORLD PREMIERE of their JOY STORY WEDDING VIDEO is being released on Wednesday, September 27th. Are you excited? We know, so are we!
In the meantime, some of Adam & Jared family and closest friends got together to offer them some advice on maintaining a great marriage. After you watch it, let us know in the comment section if you have any advice to share with Adam & Jared too. We know they'd love to hear from you!
1) Love is all you need - Adam's 93-year-old Nannie Mary said it best, "Love is all you need."
2) Try to be in good moods around each other - Obviously, every day will not be sunshine and roses, but it's important to be in good moods together. Laugh, joke, and have fun.
3) Don't forget your sense of humor - Laugh and have a good time together. Don't forget why you fell in love to begin with!
4) Keep the arguing to a minimum - You don't want anything compromising your marriage, especially not an argument that could have been avoided from the beginning. Bottom line - if it's not worth arguing about, drop it.
5) Compliment each other - It's the little things. So, don't forget to tell each other why you love them. If they dressed up, tell them they look nice. It will be appreciated.
6) Go on dates - Dress up. Make reservations. Act like it is your very first date all over again, it will keep your love strong.
7) Enjoy each other - True love is hard to come by. So when you find it, enjoy it.
8) Work as a team - Your greatest resource is in each other, so use it!
To see every episode of Joy Story the series featuring Adam & Jared, visit hooplaha.com. And stay tuned for the EXCLUSIVE world premiere of JADAM's WEDDING VIDEO that's being released on Wednesday, September 27th.
This HooplaHa original video was shot by Fannie Trexier and edited by Kellie Sieban. To see more inspiring love stories, follow us on Facebook and sign up for our Only Good News Newsletter. And to see ALL The Joy Story Series videos, visit hooplaha.com.
After surviving ovarian cancer, Caly Bevier got a once-in-a-lifetime chance to perform on The Ellen Show and on America's Got Talent. Now, on her new series Caly on the Good, you will see her give back as she inspires other young adults with cancer, volunteers with various organizations and charities, and follow her dreams to become a better singer and person. Watch the full video on www.onlygood.tv!
6 cuddly kittens enjoy their first day outside in the beautiful summer sun! These adorable little fur balls are all rescued kittens available for adoption at Best Friends Animal Society in Los Angeles. Adopt your new best friend today! For more information about Best Friends Animal Society, check out their website!
The global refugee crisis is ever-present in the news these days, but the United States has received displaced peoples from all over the world for a long time now. The catering company we'll tell you about today found in this crisis the inspiration for its mission: to train and employ refugee women who are eager to establish new, fulfilling lives in their new homes.
Art classes allow young people to express themselves in important ways. Unfortunately, arts education is disappearing from schools in America; since 2008, 80% of school districts have cut funding for art programs. Simultaneously, student creativity scores have dropped. Fortunately, there are people and groups out there fighting to keep arts education present and vibrant in schools across the country.
Tennis is a popular and fun pastime, in that it requires mental focus and athletic ability. But due to the cost of equipment and court time, lots of kids never get the chance to try their hand at the sport. Leaders of the Junior Tennis Champion Center (JTCC) recognized this cost challenge, and decided to do something to change it. In 2009, JTCC launched a Community Outreach initiative, with the goal of introducing underserved kids in Prince George's County, MD, and Washington, DC to tennis. And the program has become an indisputable success.
What's more fun than watching a fashion show? How about a fashion show featuring incredibly cute dogs??
Jim Curtis is an award-winning health industry pioneer. But reaching the pinnacle of success, as he has today, was no cake-walk. Only after accepting the curveballs and challenges that life threw his way could Jim find happiness and thrive in his career.
The inaugural Universal FanCon (FanCon) is the first large-scale, 24-hour, inclusive event that celebrates the diversity of fans, the diversity of fandom, the true needs of those who love pop culture and a celebration of the differences that make us strong. Hosted at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD, April 27-29, 2018, FanCon's mission is to create a sense of belonging by providing authentic connections and experiences through fan-centric parties, programs, panels and partners.