Cook with Peter: Potato Pancakes
10 December 2012
Chef Peter makes his sweet and savory Potato Pancakes--inspired by an old family recipe! Whether you celebrate Hannukah or not, this is a perfect dish for the holiday season that kids love!
Potato Pancake Recipe
2 lbs potatoes
one small onion
1 tablespoon flower
vegetable or canola oil
1. Shred potatoes and onion
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Heat skillet with cooking oil
4. Take a spoonful and make flat with spatchula
5. Cook from both sides until golden brown
6. Serve with apple sauce and sugar (optional).
More Great Videos
Today's Good News