Joy & Judy LIVE - A St. Patty's Day Meal That Will Leave You Wanting More!
Thanks to stars of Twin Sisters, Love, and Cooking, Joy & Judy, we all can eat a deliciously healthy meal this St. Patty's day.
Corned Beef Burgers
- 1 1/2 lbs corned beef
- 11⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 eggs Extra virgin olive oil
- Onion roll or hamburger bun, rye bread
- horseradish mayonnaise (recipe below, but you can use store bought): 8 tablespoon real mayonnaise 4 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish root ( or prepared store bought) salt & pepper to taste
- Guinness sautéed onions, optional (recipe below):
- 1 large onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Guinness
- Slice your onions into 1/4 inch thick slices. Melt butter and olive oil together in a medium sized pan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and as soon as it starts to make bubbles, should only be a minute, toss in onions. Pour in Guinness and toss onions until coated. Turn heat down to low and let simmer, tossing every little while, for about 45 minutes. Onions are done when they're clear and dark in color. Taste, re season if necessary and enjoy!
- Preheat the grill or cast iron skillet on medium high.
- Place corned beef slices in food processor and pulse for a few seconds to shred. In a medium-size bowl, combine the shredded corned beef, salt, cayenne pepper and parsley and eggs. Divide the mix into four equal portions and form four (1/4-inch to 1⁄3-inch thick) burgers.
- Brush each side with olive oil. Grill (or cook in skillet) for three minutes to four minutes per side to achieve a medium-well done burger.
- To serve, place 1 tablespoon horseradish mayonnaise on the bottom half of each onion roll, then the patty. Top with one teaspoon more of the horseradish mayonnaise and serve with coleslaw. Try the Guinness onions too!!Serves 4.
And for dessert...
Double Chocolate Irish Cream Cupcakes
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) plain devil's food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup baileys Irish cream
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can prepared frosting, chocolate
- 3 teaspoons liqueur Blend and frost!!!
Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with liners. Place the cake mix, cocoa, liqueur, buttermilk, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes. Spoon about 1/4 c of batter into each liner and bake for about 15-17 minutes. cool completely and frost with Chocolate Irish Cream Frosting!!!
Judson Senior Living is not your average retirement home. Students are invited to stay there, for free, in return for companionship. These two generations bond over music, long talks and meals. This intergenerational program benefits the lives of everyone involved.
Hundreds of friends from her hometown community of New Canaan, CT came out to hear Ann Depuy's son Nick and his band perform, which included a song dedicated to his mother's fight against ALS.
Visit.org is a worldwide leading organization that helps vacationers book one-day travel experiences with do-good organizations, where 100% of the proceeds go back to the local communities.
Inclusion Films, started by veteran filmmaker Joey Travolta (brother of actor John Travolta) in 2007, is a teaching studio for aspiring filmmakers with developmental disabilities.
There is so much love present at this couple's wedding shower! Over 50 of their closest friends and family members showed up with gifts to shower them with love… even Adam's 93-year-old Nannie Mary!
These 8 amazing athletes will inspire you with their stories of adversity. See how they didn't let anything stand in their way of success!
The Kindness Rocks Project is inspiring people to be kind and happy! Founder, Megan Murphy started randomly placing rocks, painted with inspirational quotes and sayings, on the beaches of Cape Cod and now people from all around the world are doing the same thing!
United Through Reading is a non-profit that offers active duty military service members the opportunity to pre-record themselves reading books to their children at home. The program's mission is to keep the connection between parents and children strong, all while encouraging literacy and making homecomings easier.