A St. Patty's Day Meal That Will Leave You Wanting More!
Thanks to stars of Twin Sisters, Love, and Cooking, Joy & Judy, we all can eat a deliciously healthy meal this St. Patty's day.
Corned Beef Burgers
- 1 1/2 lbs corned beef
- 11⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 eggs Extra virgin olive oil
- Onion roll or hamburger bun, rye bread
- horseradish mayonnaise (recipe below, but you can use store bought): 8 tablespoon real mayonnaise 4 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish root ( or prepared store bought) salt & pepper to taste
- Guinness sautéed onions, optional (recipe below):
- 1 large onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Guinness
- Slice your onions into 1/4 inch thick slices. Melt butter and olive oil together in a medium sized pan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and as soon as it starts to make bubbles, should only be a minute, toss in onions. Pour in Guinness and toss onions until coated. Turn heat down to low and let simmer, tossing every little while, for about 45 minutes. Onions are done when they're clear and dark in color. Taste, re season if necessary and enjoy!
- Preheat the grill or cast iron skillet on medium high.
- Place corned beef slices in food processor and pulse for a few seconds to shred. In a medium-size bowl, combine the shredded corned beef, salt, cayenne pepper and parsley and eggs. Divide the mix into four equal portions and form four (1/4-inch to 1⁄3-inch thick) burgers.
- Brush each side with olive oil. Grill (or cook in skillet) for three minutes to four minutes per side to achieve a medium-well done burger.
- To serve, place 1 tablespoon horseradish mayonnaise on the bottom half of each onion roll, then the patty. Top with one teaspoon more of the horseradish mayonnaise and serve with coleslaw. Try the Guinness onions too!!Serves 4.
And for dessert...
Double Chocolate Irish Cream Cupcakes
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) plain devil's food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup baileys Irish cream
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can prepared frosting, chocolate
- 3 teaspoons liqueur Blend and frost!!!
Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with liners. Place the cake mix, cocoa, liqueur, buttermilk, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes. Spoon about 1/4 c of batter into each liner and bake for about 15-17 minutes. cool completely and frost with Chocolate Irish Cream Frosting!!!
On the outside Dr. Bill Dorfman, the Los Angeles native, father of 3, and "celebrity dentist" may seem like an ordinary guy, but he's actually EXTRAORDINARY!
It was love at first JoyRide! JoyRide Cycling Instructor Adam Keller, planned a top-secret flashmob cycling class proposal, where he asked his boyfriend and fellow JoyRide Instructor, Jared Marinelli, to marry him... but little did he know that would SPIN their lives upside down! The video went viral with millions of views and launched this couple into stardom with their digital series Joy STORY!
8 years ago, Bill Kochevar's life changed drastically. While on a 150-mile bike ride, Bill collided with a mail truck; the accident resulted in him becoming a quadriplegic. Bill thought he'd never be able to move or do anything on his own again.... but he was wrong. Bill's story is proof that medical technology is doing amazing things to help people every day!
Cat cafés are popping up all over the United States, but this one is VERY unique. Based in Orlando, Florida, this Cat Café is both a cat adoption center and a coffee shop that donates all of its profits to charitable causes.
This Durham, NC Entrepreneur Carrie McQuaid has made it her mission to spread kindness. She's the owner of Carrie Grace Shop and The Kindness Box, runs workshops for woman-run businesses, and regularly holds Kindness Days - special days meant to spread kindness within her community.
After 36 years in the military, U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Luciano Yulfo ended his career in Afghanistan when a bomb shattered his left leg, leaving him disabled and soon to be without a leg. His 27-year-old daughter Sonia is his only caretaker, so it's really tough trying to keep their house in order. But help is on the way! Professional organizing expert, Barbara Reich and ClosetMaid are giving them each a much-needed closet makeover!
An avid and expert backcountry skier and explorer, Josh Barilar's passion brought him to Colorado in 2007. His life revolved around backcountry skiing, but one day his life changed drastically.
Today, we celebrate a Triple-Amputee Veteran that lives life to the fullest!
He's a third generation military man whose passion for his country led him to serve in the Marines. While serving in Afghanistan in 2010, Marine Corporal Juan Dominquez lost both of his legs and his right arm in an explosion.
They're in the home stretch to the wedding of the year! They've picked their wedding party, the DJ, the venue and ordered the invites, but there's still a few things left to do! With the wedding coming up in a few months, today Adam & Jared's task at hand is to figure out what kind of food they will be serving at their wedding reception!