Joy & Judy LIVE - A St. Patty's Day Meal That Will Leave You Wanting More!
Thanks to stars of Twin Sisters, Love, and Cooking, Joy & Judy, we all can eat a deliciously healthy meal this St. Patty's day.
Corned Beef Burgers
- 1 1/2 lbs corned beef
- 11⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 eggs Extra virgin olive oil
- Onion roll or hamburger bun, rye bread
- horseradish mayonnaise (recipe below, but you can use store bought): 8 tablespoon real mayonnaise 4 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish root ( or prepared store bought) salt & pepper to taste
- Guinness sautéed onions, optional (recipe below):
- 1 large onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Guinness
- Slice your onions into 1/4 inch thick slices. Melt butter and olive oil together in a medium sized pan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and as soon as it starts to make bubbles, should only be a minute, toss in onions. Pour in Guinness and toss onions until coated. Turn heat down to low and let simmer, tossing every little while, for about 45 minutes. Onions are done when they're clear and dark in color. Taste, re season if necessary and enjoy!
- Preheat the grill or cast iron skillet on medium high.
- Place corned beef slices in food processor and pulse for a few seconds to shred. In a medium-size bowl, combine the shredded corned beef, salt, cayenne pepper and parsley and eggs. Divide the mix into four equal portions and form four (1/4-inch to 1⁄3-inch thick) burgers.
- Brush each side with olive oil. Grill (or cook in skillet) for three minutes to four minutes per side to achieve a medium-well done burger.
- To serve, place 1 tablespoon horseradish mayonnaise on the bottom half of each onion roll, then the patty. Top with one teaspoon more of the horseradish mayonnaise and serve with coleslaw. Try the Guinness onions too!!Serves 4.
And for dessert...
Double Chocolate Irish Cream Cupcakes
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) plain devil's food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup baileys Irish cream
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can prepared frosting, chocolate
- 3 teaspoons liqueur Blend and frost!!!
Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with liners. Place the cake mix, cocoa, liqueur, buttermilk, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes. Spoon about 1/4 c of batter into each liner and bake for about 15-17 minutes. cool completely and frost with Chocolate Irish Cream Frosting!!!
Against advice from her family and friends, Erin Stanton and her husband Brandon took a chance that not only changed their lives forever, but also the lives of thousands of others.
Wanting to adopt a dog, they decided on a senior dog named Susie. For 5 years, Susie gave the family exactly what they were looking for - love, companionship, and amazing memories. Susie passed away on April 22, 2016, but her legacy lives on...
Born with a degenerative retinal condition called Retinitis Pigmentosa, which could eventually cause him to go blind, Michael Lang is using his adversity to motivate himself and help others achieve their dreams.
Every Child Should Have The Opportunity To Go To College… And This Organization Is Making That Promise!
For many Americans, the thought of college tuition is daunting, but there's a program sweeping the nation to ease the financial burdens and allow more students to get a higher education.
Former elite, record-breaking swimmer takes on her most difficult challenge - her son's cancer. But, thanks to some love, support, and love for swimming,... her son (and her family) is stronger than ever.
Ever need a break from your crazy chaotic lifestyle of the BIG CITY, even for just a few minutes? Long-time meditator and breast cancer survivor, Kristin Westbrook saw the need for a convenient, calm space to relax, so she opened "Calm City".
Tracy's Dogs is a not-for-profit National Rescue & Transport Initiative for shelter dogs. The focus of the program is to rescue and rehabilitate dogs with pending euthanasia dates residing in kill shelters with the hope of putting them up for adoption to find forever homes!
After quitting her job to travel the world for a year, this woman found her passion… in bringing life-changing care to the world's orphans.
Same-Sex Flashmob Wedding Proposal Couple Finally Gets Married! Watch Their AMAZING WEDDING Video Now!
Last year Adam Keller and his boyfriend Jared Marinelli became an Internet sensation when Adam choreographed the perfect flashmob wedding proposal; they both became a 'Joy Story' as the video went viral getting 14 million hits!