15 Amazing Things Happening Right Now
1. Some high schooler is reading Gatsby for the first time.
2. Someone is working up the courage to ask that guy out for Valentine's.
3. Some guy is saying, "Yes, I'd love to."
4. Someone is dancing with her headphones on, looking blissfully ridiculous.
5. Someone just heard his kid say her first word.
6. Someone's riding in the first car of a roller coaster.
7. Someone just finished a friend's sentence for the first time.
8. Someone's farting really loudly in a serious business meeting.
9. Two friends are laughing so hard they forgot why they started (probably a fart joke).
10. Someone's iPhone looks like this:
11. Somewhere, Beyoncé is existing.
12. At least one person from every religion is praying for happiness.
13. Someone's probably feasting on one of these gems:
14. Someone got a job that doesn't involve fast food.
15. Someone accidentally got a kink out of a friend's back with a hug.
BUILD is a non-profit organization that uses entrepreneurship to ignite the potential of the youth who are most at-risk of dropping out of high school. More specifically, BUILD supplements traditional education with the skills to develop and run their own small businesses.
They're known around the world for their viral Flashmob Spinning Marriage Proposal video and with the wedding quickly approaching, Adam Keller & Jared Marinelli are kicking it into high-gear to get all the last minute details done for their big day!
Every two years Greenfield Hill Congregational Church in Fairfield, Connecticut displays thousands of flags in honor and remembrance of the American men and women who've fallen in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. The site is truly amazing!
Tracy's Dogs is a not-for-profit National Rescue & Transport Initiative for shelter dogs. The focus of the program is to rescue and rehabilitate dogs with pending euthanasia dates residing in kill shelters with the hope of putting them up for adoption to find forever homes!
Therapeutic horseback riding can make all the difference! A New Canaan, CT-based therapeutic riding program called New Canaan Mounted Troop, not only helps kids and adults build leadership, responsibility, and confidence through sound horsemanship, but it also enriches the lives of individuals with special needs through equine-assisted activities.
The Human Hug Project is made up of three people with three different lives, but all face one obstacle- PTSD. Together, they are the Human Hug Project. Ian Michael is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Gino Greganti is a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom. Erin Greganti is a Marine Corps wife who experienced war and its aftermath at home.