10 Random Acts Of Kindness That You Can Do Today Or Any Day
1. Give a reusable water bottle full of water to a homeless person.
2. Ask a grandparent to tell you a story about when they were your age. Listen to it.
3. Donate towels and blankets to an animal shelter.
4. If a person is attempting to get a stroller up or down stairs alone, help them.
5. Leave a big tip for a server being mistreated by other customers and a note that thanks them for great service.
6. Compliment an older person's outfit. It happens less and less as you get older.
7. Buy food you don't necessarily want from enthusiastic kids selling it. You can give it to a food bank or the homeless or literally anyone else later.
8. Say "Good morning" to strangers in the elevator.
9. Tell a stranger in the dressing room who is shopping alone that something looks great on them.
10. If you use the last of the toilet paper in a public bathroom stall, find a way to replace it so the next person isn't left hanging.
To find the complete list of BuzzFeed's 34 Not Especially Random Acts Of Kindness To Try Out Today visit buzzfeed.com.
Against advice from her family and friends, Erin Stanton and her husband Brandon took a chance that not only changed their lives forever, but also the lives of thousands of others.
Wanting to adopt a dog, they decided on a senior dog named Susie. For 5 years, Susie gave the family exactly what they were looking for - love, companionship, and amazing memories. Susie passed away on April 22, 2016, but her legacy lives on...
Born with a degenerative retinal condition called Retinitis Pigmentosa, which could eventually cause him to go blind, Michael Lang is using his adversity to motivate himself and help others achieve their dreams.
Every Child Should Have The Opportunity To Go To College… And This Organization Is Making That Promise!
For many Americans, the thought of college tuition is daunting, but there's a program sweeping the nation to ease the financial burdens and allow more students to get a higher education.
Former elite, record-breaking swimmer takes on her most difficult challenge - her son's cancer. But, thanks to some love, support, and love for swimming,... her son (and her family) is stronger than ever.
Ever need a break from your crazy chaotic lifestyle of the BIG CITY, even for just a few minutes? Long-time meditator and breast cancer survivor, Kristin Westbrook saw the need for a convenient, calm space to relax, so she opened "Calm City".
Tracy's Dogs is a not-for-profit National Rescue & Transport Initiative for shelter dogs. The focus of the program is to rescue and rehabilitate dogs with pending euthanasia dates residing in kill shelters with the hope of putting them up for adoption to find forever homes!
After quitting her job to travel the world for a year, this woman found her passion… in bringing life-changing care to the world's orphans.
Same-Sex Flashmob Wedding Proposal Couple Finally Gets Married! Watch Their AMAZING WEDDING Video Now!
Last year Adam Keller and his boyfriend Jared Marinelli became an Internet sensation when Adam choreographed the perfect flashmob wedding proposal; they both became a 'Joy Story' as the video went viral getting 14 million hits!